Monday, May 18, 2009

An Event Filled Weekend & A CRAPPY Monday



Saturday was a very fun, but sad day! Corey had her dance revue and I was with her all day for the rehersal and then the REAL show! She did so cute. I was so proud of her because she gets nervous to get up in front of people, but she did so well. She did have her cousins there, in the show too, to help her get over her nervousness. But she was way more coordinated than I thought she would be and she knew the dances. I was so excited for her. I was also sad because she did not really like dance that much this year. She loves soccer and gymnastics, but not dance as much. She loved her revue, but not the class. So she does not want to do it next year. I hope down the road, she will pick it up again. I love to watch her dance and what if she ends up being my only girl. But I do not want to push it. I want her to do the hobbies she likes and be happy! But she looked adorable. It was a long show and I had to bring candy and toys to keep Cade busy and Matt was a trooper to sit through the whole thing too. I think he was proud of her too. I kept having mom thoughts, like I hope she does not get diarrhea during the show (she had it this week) and I hope she does not fall off the stage (she kept watching her instructor and not the stage and I was so afraid she was going to step right off the stage). But she did great and looked gorgeous!
Casen is really a great baby. He is too big for his bassinet and I had to move him to his big crib in the other room and I am so not ready to do that. Yesterday at church, it was one of those days, where you wonder why you came. I was in the mothers room either feeding or changing a poopy diaper. It was frustrating. I tried to get a spiritual message from yesterday, but I struggled.
And today Cade is sick as a dog. Last night he was up throwing up. It was all over his bed, so I was up changing beds at 4 AM. He is still throwing up, but all it is now is Sprite, popsicles, and soup! And I now know what it means to be "coming out both ends." Poor guy and poor mom. I think I have thrown away 3 pairs of underwear away today, because it was that bad and I am not washing them by hand or sticking them in the washer. And every time I give him a bath, the water somehow turns brown. All I can say it "POOR GUY." This is the sickest he has ever been. And this is his last week of preschool and his preschool "End of the year" party is tomorrow. I really hope he feels better by then. And I can't wait till this day is over!
Anyone watch Prison Break or Survivor? Watched both of those finales yesterday. WOW!!! Great end to PRISON BREAK and for the first time, the winner of Survivor was the one I wanted to win!
So my birthday and anniversary are coming up and I cannot believe I am turning 30. AWFUL! And it is our 10 year anniversary, but we have a baby and cannot go anywhere. SO we will celebrate next year. But May is a busy month for us and it is going by too fast!





































































































1 comment:

The Olsen Family said...

Sorry Cade is sick, that is not any fun. Sure sounds like you guys stay plenty busy, call us if you ever need any help with the kids. We owe you guys, and I'm sure Bricker would be thrilled to play with Cade!