Friday, May 15, 2009

Busiest Month Ever

So May is my busiest month..... both my older kids birthdays, my birthday, mothers day, my anniversary, end of school parties, last of the soccer games, end of schoool, dance revue, and the gorgeous weather. So last weekend we had a little birthday party for Corey at the fun park. She turned 6. She wanted a skating party. So it went great, but my stupid memory card on my camera was full and the party was a little hectic with all the kids, so no skating pics. I am so bummed. But Toph and Brit came up from Provo and so did my 2 sisters Em and Becca came from Provo area too. I have decided that birthday parties somewhere besides home are the best. Easiest clean-up ever!
It was fun and she had alot of fun! I cannot believe that my little girl is 6! Crazy! And Auntie Em came up with her dog MYA and Becca came up too. Wish we could all get together more often.
I love hanging out with family.
Corey also had her last soccer game on Wednesday and she was way bummed. She loves it. In fact, on her birthday, she had a soccer game in the morning and she must have had birthday adrenaline because she scored 5 goals. It was awesome. She was so proud!
Spring looks like it is here and summer close behind. Went to the park today with the kids. It was relaxing! Better than my day on Wednesday. I am almost embarrassed to write about it. I hit the garage again with my car, backing out. The garage door was on the way down. I knew the garage was up, but it is just habbit for me to hit the garage door opener. It was awful! I felt like the biggest idiot. This is the second time in like 6 months. WHO DOES THAT? Then I messed up on some bill and we got charged major interest. It was just a LOSER day and I cried a little . I had to vent.
So I have been playing futsol with a few ladies at church and it is so fun... a killer workout too. I am not as fast as I use to be and definitely not as coordinated. Corey said I am "kinda fast." She is so cocky about soccer already and she just started this year.
My little sports girl. She wants to quit dance after the dance revue tomorrow and only do soccer and gymnastics. But she does not realize that soccer is only a spring thing and that is it.
So ready for summertime. I Love it!
I miss my family this time of year. I wish they were here to do the fun summer things together. Wish we all lived closer. Love you guys!
























































1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Amen to May being a hectic Month...granted you got me on B-day's & Anniversary's but everything else on your list is me too plus our business stress! Trying to get ready for the summer is rough in May in so many way's!! But can't wait you need to come over to the lake this summer and play w/us there ;)

And BTW your NOT an idiot!!! It's called being really busy and like you said habit!