Sunday, March 22, 2009

Em's Utah Bridal Shower


So yesterday was a fun day! I am not the best picture taker, so there were more people there and I swear I was there, but I do not have any pics of it. It was pink and brown the colors of her wedding, but of course I do not have any pics of the decorations either. But it was fun. Me, Becca, and Em got together in the morning and set it all up and made most of the food. And then Em's in-laws did some more games and some goodies too. Em loved it. She got some cute things. And she is so fit right now, she is going to look "Rockin" in all the cute stuff she got. We had alot of fun seeing people and meeting Steven's mom and sister and sister-in-law for the first time. We are all so excited for her and can't wait till April 11th.

































No comments: