Sunday, March 22, 2009

Casen's Blessing Day- March 1st, 2009

So today turned out great! Getting everyone ready and to church by 9:oo AM was a little hard, but it turned out nice! Matt gave a really special blessing. My other kids were a little rowdy, so I was trying my hardest to hear the whole prayer, but it was nice to have my fam there and Matt's fam. And then we had a nice breakfast at our house afterwards. It was so fun having my family here for that couple of days. My kids really take to their aunties and uncle and their grandparents when they come to visit. They are just as sad as I am when they go home. I really wish we could see each other more often; weekly not every 6 months. It makes it hard. Mike could not come this time. Em & Steven had to go home early and missed the actual blessing . And Steph's family had just moved to CA. like 3 days before. So we did miss them, but we will see them in a few weeks at Em's wedding. YEAH! SO EXCITING. And one of Matt's brothers and his big family were out of town too. But it was so fun having my fam here and getting to hang out. I love them alot! And Casen looked so handsome in his little outfit. He looked like a LITTLE MAN!



































No comments: