Thursday, December 4, 2008


Thanksgiving Weekend was actually really relaxing. We kind of had a smaller group this year, which made it not so hectic, but then I had to entertain my kids, because there were not so many other kids around. My sisters came up to visit Monday thru Wednesday and we serioulsy just relaxed and enjoyed each others' company. We did go and see Twilight. We LOVED IT! I had to pay Corey $2 to come with me. She was not feeling well so I could not send her to the basketball game with Matt. She went in her PJ's and brought a blanket and she actually got into the movie. It was funny! I only had to hide her wyes on one of the parts. We also went to breakfast Wednesday morning. (Hence the gorgeous pics of us). We have not gone to breakfast in forever. It was WAY GOOD! We went to a fun birthday party Wednesday night, at Chuckee Cheese. Wow that place was crowded. We were not the only ones with the COOL IDEA! Thanksgiving was relaxing. Dinner at noon and the DALLAS GAME at 2:00 PM and then just relaxing. We also had a Utah State Aggie Game that weekend. So it was a nice weekend. I am sure Christmas will get a little more hectic. We are having a few of our family parties at our house this year. Hopefully it will go smooth. We also attempted to take a family picture for our Christmas card this year, but I look so "FLUFFY" in all my pics that I was not HAPPY with the pics. We might try one more time and if I am not satisfied, I might just use a pic from earlier in the year, or just try and get a cute one of the kids.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and thought of the many things that we are blessed with this time of year! We were sure feeling Grateful!


















1 comment:

Ellis family said...

No fair you look so much better than me! I hear ya though o the uncomfortable issue, and I'm having a terrible time sleeping! I guess it's preparing me for what's to come!