Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cute Little Girls

Corey, her friend, and cousins, all got these cute little dance tutus and they wore them to dance yesterday. We thought they looked so cute! Girls are so fun to dress-up. Having only 1 little girl to dress-up right now, is really fun and it is my passion to find cute clothes. I love clothes, especially little girl clothes.
News about my pregnancy..... I am 34 weeks today and still doing OK! Really uncomfortable, and ready to have the baby, but I want to make it past Christmas. Christmas I will be 37 weeks. So anytime after that. I want my mom to be able to come to Utah too and that might make it hard, during the holidays. So just pray and hope I make it past Christmas!










2 comments:

Toph and Brittany said...

I know dressing girls is sooo much fun! I go crazy with Halle. You are looking good! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. Hang in there!

Jaimee said...

Cute blog! I'm glad you posted that on facebook! I have one too if you want to check it out! hirschiplace.com You look awesome! I'm glad your hanging in there with the pregnancy and it was fun coming to your shower-it was good catching up with you!