Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween Night!!


Halloween Night we had to try and feed everyone before it got dark and they were itching to go trick-or-treating. We took a few pics before it got dark! We fed everyone soup and rolls. And then we had to say good-bye to Corey. She went trick-or-treating with her cousins and a friend just in our neighborhood. And so me and Matt took the boys in our neighborhood too. We left about 6:30 and started down our hill. Dad met up with us on the 4-wheeler. I had the stroller with all the jackets. I love to walk because it keeps me warm. Otherwise I freeze! We were meeting our friends, the Andersons at the bottom of the hill. They have 3 boys, the same ages as our boys. So they wanted to go together. We ended up seeing a lot of our friends around the neighborhood. We even followed another group of boys in our neighborhood, the Higginbothams. It was Tom and his boys and Jon Robison and his boy. It sure was a lot of boys. Our whole neighborhood seems to be boys!

Crew lasted about and hour and then he was ready to ride on the 4-wheeler for a bit and then in the stroller for a bit too! Crew was pretty fast, keeping up with the boys, but he was running at full capacity. I was surprised we did not have a fall and teeth knocked out again. I was even having a hard time keeping up with them! Casen and Cade and their two buddies Riley and Mathew went for another hour or so and we just walked with them, while I pushed Crew in the stroller! Lance Anderson, their dad, was with us too! His wife was home handing out candy! 

It was an eventful night. Always glad when its over! And now for the next 3 weeks, I have to monitor candy and make sure teeth are brushed every day! Lets pray, NO CAVITIES!









No comments: