Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun Week w/ Kiddos

Matt is in Alaska this week and the kiddos are missing him...especially Casen. Casen says "DADDA" like 50 times a day. It is actually kind of getting annoying. I am ready for Matt to come home....cause his son has an obsession with him. And Casen keeps seeing Matt's truck in the garage and thinks Matt is home....but really daddy is gone....they all drove together in a friends HUGE van to the Idaho Falls airport. And everytime I go out in the garage for something...Casen follows me out and I find him sitting on Matt's 4-wheeler and he is saying DADDA.
Anyway, we decided to take it easy this week. I had a lot to do around the house....so during the day...we would stay home and just veg and get the housework done.Then at night I would take the kids someplace fun.
One night we went bowling...which was pretty fun. Casen was quite a challenge though...not sitting in his stroller. The first game Cade placed first, me second and Corey third. And the second game...I placed first, Cade placed second and Corey placed third. (You do have to remember that they are playing with bumpers and I am not). But you know how much that bugged Corey. I had to hear about it all night...that she lost both games. She usually wins every game we play or at least does better than Cade. She eventually got over it.
I also took the kids to Firehouse Pizza one night for their awesome Bazooki dessert. So worth it, but once again Casen was a pain in the butt.
Another night we went to Golden Corral... the kids favorite eating place...and also moms favorite place for dessert. Casen actually did well there. I just kept finding stuff he liked.....the Nachos were his fav.
And another night I took the kids to see Toy Story. It was a cute movie...I even got teary eyed toward the end. Casen was a pain there too, but there was barely anyone in the theatre...so it was not too bad.
We had a fun week and a relaxing week, but we were excited to see daddy come home. Oh and Casen did go to his first week of nursery at church and he did awesome. It was such a relief. He did not even care that I was gone. When Matt came home...all the kids including Casen ran to dad with the best HUGS and KISSES ever.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: