Monday, October 19, 2009

Midnight Madness- CRAFTY ONLY ONCE A YEAR


So for those of you that know me, I am so not the crafty type or the creative type. Two things I fail at are Crafts and Hair. I am so not creative. If someone gives me the materials and an example, I can sometimes copy it. It may not look as good as the model, but close. So once a year, our ward has this thing called Midnight Madness, where we signed up for crafts, and we work on all them till 11:00 PM, without the kids. It is fun, but by the end of the night, I am so crafted out. So here are my 4 crafts I did. I was glad how they turned out, but I am also glad they are over with. Until next year........




















2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Way to go. You can come to my Super Saturday now. I have the same square plates on my table. Love them. I wish I had those BOO letters. They are adorable.

Dan and Marsha said...

so cute, I wish i had the boo letters too!! jen her name was chelsea and you can go to her blog through mine its just chelsea's photography, she was amazing, very casual and nice and pretty reasonable i thought!