Thursday, June 5, 2014

May 2014 Fun!


A few fun holidays for me this month are my birthday and my anniversary. My birthday was a little crazy this year with a jam-packed kid schedule and sick kids, so I celebrated it the next day and Matt and I got to go to dinner. And I had a fun bday lunch with some neighbor friends. Our anniversary was also a little busy and jam packed, but we made it home in time for a dinner date. That day was busy, but I did get a card and roses a day late. I love flowers. And the card Matt gave me was such a pretty card and had such beautiful words. It was worth it to wait a day! It was 15 years this year. May is always a crazy month for us, so we are hoping to celebrate it in June sometime! 



Me and Em got to go to a Crossfit Regionals tournament in Sandy one day and it was alot of fun! It was so fun to watch how amazing these athletes are and to check out all the hot guys, for EM of course! Ha ha! I even got teary eyed when this " Mom of 6" finished her workout! What an inspiration!





And that night, we met up with Becca and went to the Cheesecake Factory. I love that place! It was so good and it was so nice being able to talk without wrestling kids! Wish they lived closer and we could do this more often!




No comments: