Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fun Girls Night Out!

My sister in law Mandy and her neighbor and friend Erica came over on a Wednesday night, after dance carpool to surprise me and take me to dinner. GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Winnan even came with them to babysit my kids. It was so what I needed. That day, I had had a really rough day, AGAIN, with some friends in the neighborhood. It was being left out again, on a second trip, with some girls that I thought I was really close to. It was an emotional day to say the least. And Mandy got wind of it from Matt, Norm and Nan. That night Matt was invited to the JAZZ Game down in SLC and I didn't want him to miss it. So I was going to be alone all night with my kids. So Mandy, being the sweetest sister in law ever, surprised me. It was so nice! We ate and talked and ate some more. They made me feel so special. This is what friends do! Love ya girls! You are so good to me!

No comments: