Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Fun!





































































































All the activities leading up to the actual "Halloween Day" are so much fun, but the actual holiday itself, was so much more fun as a kid. The whole day the kids are asking, "Is it time yet?," then walking from house to house, being 30 weeks pregnant, was not the greatest, and then dealing with candy control after the holiday is a struggle. Cade actually threw up that night, from eating too much candy. I did not really think that could happen. I remember my parents always saying that, but did not really think it could happen. Oh it did! It was projectile all over the wall at 4:00 AM. It was great fun! On a more positive note, all the decorations, decorating pumpkins, school parties, and seeing my kids get excited, is all worth the actual dreaded night.

This year Corey was Sharpe from High School Musical and Cade was Tony Romo from the Dallas Cowboys Football. Team. Matt had a little persuading Cade into his costume, but this year, I just let Corey decide. I did not want to fight it. She actually looked super cute.

We had a fun Halloween Party and Corey had some fun activity days at school; her favorite "Crazy Hair Day."

So this is my first blog and I hope everything works out. Here we go! Let's give it a try!

2 comments:

DeVore Family said...

Holy cow, who did the twins hair? That looks so intricate!

Laralyn said...

I love your blog! It is great to see all the fun pics and see what you are all doing! We are so glad that your pregnancy is going well for you and hope you can hold out for a few more weeks. We are getting so excited for out little one to come. I can't believe we waited to find out what we are having, but now it is getting really exciting. I am due in 3 weeks. You will have to post a bunch of pictures of your baby when you have him, so we can see him! Good luck with the last few weeks!!!