Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another Fun Day with Cousins @ BEAR LAKE


 
We spent another HOT day with the cousins, at BEAR LAKE, with Mandy and her kids and Grandma Nanny! The kids love it. I think they love it because there are no waves in the water, like at the beach and they can go out so far in the water because it is so shallow. We went to North Beach and stayed for about 3-4 hours. We just brought lunch, played in the sand, swam, and played some more in the sand. That is the only crappy part about BEAR LAKE is the sand...trying to get 4 kids back in the car with all of our stuff and not taking the sand with us. IMPOSSIBLE!

I love the water too. I took Casen in his life jacket and I held Crew and we went out pretty far. Casen said that was his favorite part of BEAR LAKE was "Swimming out so far." And the water was the perfect temp for a hot day! Usually it is so cold, but in August, it was not too bad! 

Crew even did so good. He loved the sand. He loved the water! But I had to watch him pretty careful because he would just start wading into the water.....

Cade and Corey really loved the water this time too. They would go out pretty far and I did not worry because there are no waves and it is so shallow. I love that!

My kids did not want to leave, but we had enough sun and Mandys' family had already left. We decided to stop in Bear Lake for some shakes....the best. Corey got the famous raspberry shake and she loved it. Me and Cade and Casen had Oreo and Snickers. I love the drive over there too. It is so pretty! We like to go over there at least once in the summer. It is kinda far and a lot of work with little ones, but my kids love it and it is always worth the WORK!






















No comments: